Fungal diseases in the human body appear, primarily due to reduced immunity and problems in the functional work of the gastrointestinal tract. Such diseases as seborrhea, versicolor tinea, fungus of feet and nails are all the results of excessive fungal activity. However, to avoid such problems, it is very important to follow the proper diet, especially during the activation of candidiasis.
What kinds of food should be eaten at fungal diseases, and what is it better to avoid? What dishes to cook and how? Everyone who has encountered fungal diseases have to know the answers for these questions.
Some food, no matter how we like it, can promote the growth of fungi in the organism. Very often these products include sugar, white flour, yeasts (added to bread), cheese, mushrooms, greasy food.
It is better to give preference to vegetable food that can help your organism become healthier. Ideally, if it is whole grains, nuts, fruits and vegetables.
We propose you a list of useful products that can help you in the treatment of fungi:
1. Garlic. This product has strong antifungal properties. It can protect “good” bacteria in the digestive system. It can be used for cooking, making different garlic drinks. Garlic stimulates the work of large gut and liver, as well as excretes different toxic substances from the organism. However, remember that you should not eat garlic on empty stomach in order to avoid possible burning of gastrointestinal tract walls.
2. Onion is one more not very delicious, but very useful product, having antibacterial, anti-parasitic and antifungal properties. Many people suffering from the influence of different infections caused by the fungi can have edema. In this case onion promotes the excretion of excess fluid from the organism. In order to neutralize unpleasant smell from the mouth after eating onion eat dishes with small amount of parsley.
3. Coconut oil is one of the most effective antifungal products. Caprylic and lauric acids contained in it can prevent spreading of fungal infections and diseases, as well as boost immune system. In addition, coconut oil is much cheaper than other kinds of oil, and it has longer shelf life. Only 2–3 tablespoons of coconut oil every day can help you in your fight with fungal infections.
4. Olive oil stimulates immune system, regulates blood sugar level (blood sugar level has positive effect on fungi growth and negative effect on human body), has anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties.
5. Marine algae. In addition to the usual antifungal properties, laminaria and iodine, contained in it, help the intestines and stomach cope with heavy metals inside the body, and contribute to the elimination of toxic substances. Iodine also helps the thyroid gland function properly to avoid hormonal imbalance, resulting in a decrease in the general strength of the human body.
6. Cayenne pepper maintains immune and digestive systems, facilitates digestion and blood circulation, increases metabolism, stimulates timely elimination of all toxic substances from the organism, and thus prevents constipation – this pepper is very helpful for improving the body’s performance.
7. Rutabaga is one more simple product, at first sight, but it has very powerful antifungal properties. In addition, rutabaga is such a universal product that many different dishes can be cooked of it, from addition to different soups to mashed rutabaga.
8. Pumpkin seeds. Omega-3 fatty acids that are present in pumpkin seeds have anti-viral and antiparasitic properties. In addition to preventing the appearance of fungus, pumpkin seeds can also be helpful in treating skin diseases. For normal functioning of the thyroid gland, pumpkin seeds are also very necessary for people, otherwise the level of the hormones of the gland may decrease.
9. Ginger. This product is able to purify the entire body, stimulate the immune system, improve blood circulation, and also favorably affect the digestive system and reduce the formation of gases in the intestine. Ginger calms any inflammation that appears in the gastrointestinal tract due to the activation of the fungus in the human body. It is enough to drink ginger tea and your body will feel considerable improvement.
10. Lime and lemon, as well as the abovementioned products, have positive impact on gastrointestinal system, stimulating peristaltic function of the large intestine. In addition, lemon and lime can be added to practically any dish as a dressing or acidic additive.
No matter how useful the products are and how rationally we plan our diet, sometimes fungi can develop due to other factors. In this case, you should use medications.
The medicinal product Dermazole will help you treat different fungal diseases. The drug is used for systemic treatment of fungal infections of different localization: gastrointestinal tract, head and hair (dandruff), mucous membranes, genital organs etc. Dermazole can be used for the prevention of fungal infections. Read the instruction carefully before using Dermazole Cream.